Friday, April 11, 2008

Nine Days. . .

. . .and counting. I don't know if I'll survive.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you going to be celebrating a big number??? mle

Dawn said...

Thanks so much for coming by and leaving such a nice comment!
Of course, I remember you!

I hope you know you are always welcome...the coffee is always on.
:)

Anonymous said...

Hey you! The pictures from the Islands wre BREATH-t-a-k-i-n-g!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so JEALOUS! what an amazing time!

Melissa E. said...

I saw your comment on Dawn's site. You may not remember me but I remember your family. Especially your mom (she must have taught at the school or sunday school at Bethel Baptist?) although I look at you and your sister and the lights go on in my dusty "memories" closet!

I am the oldest of the Falk family. My brother Warren would be about your age.

Anyway, Hello!

Looks like you had a fabulous time on your vacation!

BTW, my husband and I lived in Arizona (Phoenix) for 7 months and loved it. We even went to Nogales and tried to hunt down my step mother in Tuscon (to no avail)on our way back.
Which seven months? October though May! The best ones, I think. We were glad to head out of the desert just as the 100 degree days were beginning!

Stange Family said...

Hi, Cindy! It's Andrea (Pilgrim) Stange! It's so fun to find friends from the past! I remember hanging out with you and Deborah Graham at Bethany. Check out my blog...

Anonymous said...

Till what? 9 Days till what? Isn't this bugging anyone else? :)

Anonymous said...

Happy 30th Birthday!!! I love you & miss you!

Anonymous said...

So how did the big day go?