Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I Did Survive....

Well, my 30th birthday came....we celebrated....and I survived it all! Amazing. ;)
Actually, we had a wonderful time. I won't lie to you. A few days before the big day, I did have a small break down, but my loving husband took the time to comfort me and help me realize some very important things. He's wonderful, and I'm so grateful to share everything in this life with him!!!!
For my birthday, he took me to buy a new outfit. Then, we got all dressed up (along with my dad-in-law, mom-in-law, and sis-in-law) and went to a fabulous restaurant to celebrate. It was so high class. I loved it. My mom-in-law took all the pics with her camera, so as soon as I get them, I'll post some for you to see!!!
My dad and mom wished me well from afar (I SO wish they could have been here in AZ to celebrate!!), and my sister called, too. I'm so fortunate to be able to see my sister and her family later this week - I can hardly wait!!!
I don't know for sure what this next 30 years will bring, but I can honestly say that I'm pretty excited about it.
Thanks to all of you who sent me well wishes, and birthday blessings. I look forward to continuing to share my journey with you all.

2 comments:

Hannah Fields said...

OH Happy birthday late!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!