Wow. I can't believe I have been missing for over a month now. I don't know where I've been, but I'm back now :) This might be a long update - it might be short. I'm at work, and if I get called out, then I'll have to save the update for later. We'll see how this goes.
Where do I begin?! A few days after my last post, my hubby and I celebrated year number 2 as husband and wife. How wonderful to be married to my best friend!!! Every day we learn more about each other and how to continue developing a successful relationship. I love him so very much!!!
I hosted a bridal shower for my sister-in-law at the end of April. It was a lot of fun to have all the girls over to celebrate the momentous occasion.
May has been a total blur. Between working, celebrating, and battling sinus infections we haven't had much time for anything else.
My husband was very sick for about a week. We flew a trip together earlier this month and that's when the pain in his ear started. He hadn't been feeling well, but thought he'd be able to fly ok. The last day of our trip, I thought he was going to burst his eardrum. The pressure from his sinus combined with the pressure from equalizing at 37,000 ft was almost too much to take. The doctor prescribed him medication and ordered him home from work for a little over a week. I'm glad he's feeling better now!!! I, too, battled some nasty sinus stuff, but never had ear problems, for which I am thankful.
My hubby has been so gracious to me over the past month, too. I have felt overwhelmed about a lot of things lately, and his patience is so comforting! He helps me talk and work through things - making life a LOT more managable. He presented me with a few gorgeous bouquets of flowers, and surprised me with a massage. I just love that he and I are getting closer and closer by the day. He is my best friend and my hero and I will love him until I breathe my final breath.
The biggest celebration of the month (obviously) was the marriage ceremony of my sister-in-law to my (now) brother-in-law. It was the PERFECT day for a wedding. We were all kind of nervous because the two days leading up to it were slightly less than stellar, but the day of was amazing. The sun shone, the breeze LIGHTLY blew and everyone was happy!! I hope it's a day they will NEVER EVER forget.
So, now on to summer....I'm glad it's finally here. Winter was kinda cold this year....
No comments:
Post a Comment