Wednesday, April 9, 2008

We're Home...

Late last night my hubby and I returned from five glorious days in The Caribbean. I have so many pictures that I could share, but here are just a few.
The view from our room:


Our wonderful friends (who invited us in the first place!):


Chillin' in the Caribbean Sun:


Playing with the Sea Turtles:


Swimming with the Stingrays:


Enjoying the tastes of the island:


Catching some rays on the catamaran:


Walking along the endless beach:


Taking walks and being in love:


Wanting this all to last forever:

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

O.K. I'm leaving a comment!! it's so pretty -- when are you taking Tim and me with you?!? Mom and Dad can watch Katie, and we can go party!!

Hannah Fields said...

I can't too long at these pictures because i begin to get quite jealous. How wonderful!!! I am glad you guys had such a great time. absolutely beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

I am jealous, too, but it looks like you had a faboo time, so I am glad for you! Welcome home!

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome! Glad you had a good time with your sweetie. :-)
shelley