My hubby and I have been working. Big surprise. The end of the month into the new month is always a bit busier than the rest of the month. Work has been, well, work. Nothing outstanding has taken place - although I HAVE been able to enjoy some lovely fall weather on my overnights. We stayed in GEG last week and just got home from PDX. Both places are just lovely this time of year. Have I told you that I love my job?!
One of my favorite families just added a little (and I mean LITTLE) girl to their brood. L and L Bean are now the proud parents of Anna Kate - born at a petite 5lb. 9 oz. She's precious! I can't wait to meet her! We attended a wedding. It's been a long time since we've been to a wedding. It was beautiful. Outdoors here in AZ at this time of year is just wonderful! We had a lot of fun. We celebrated a birthday. My lover is celebrating another year of life this month, and with our schedules it's hard for everyone to get together on THE day, so we all got together yesterday. He requested Brownies and French Silk pie. So, that's what he got!
It was so much fun to have the P. family over and celebrate my lover's life! We all went out for sushi, too. That's kind of become a tradition for us! There will be more celebrating throughout the month. I LOVE making a big deal about birthdays!!!!!! My lover and I are running away next week to celebrate. I'll give you all more details when we return!
In the midst of all this busyness, I am also contemplating doing a bit of contract work for a girl at my church. She owns a virtual office assisting business and is looking for some help. It would be a great opportunity to earn some extra cash. So, if you don't mind, just say a prayer that if it's something I should be pursuing, God will make it possible.It was so much fun to have the P. family over and celebrate my lover's life! We all went out for sushi, too. That's kind of become a tradition for us! There will be more celebrating throughout the month. I LOVE making a big deal about birthdays!!!!!! My lover and I are running away next week to celebrate. I'll give you all more details when we return!
Thanksgiving is quickly approaching....which leads me to another prayer request. We would LOVE to head home to spend the time with my side of the family and our new baby niece! As of right now, though, we have to work during that time. I know that if we are meant to be there, God will provide a way, but it's so hard to be patient and wait on Him. I'm learning, though.
So, how's that for an update. I hope you've stuck with it! Enjoy the rest of your week!!!!


1 comment:
Thanks for the newsy update! Sounds like things are going great. :-) Love ya!
Post a Comment