I am such a morning person. . .I just love the morning. It doesn't really matter how much sleep I've gotten (or haven't gotten) the night before. I just enjoy waking up in the morning. Here in the desert state this morning, the sun is already up and casting it's warming glow on my back yard. I just love that. It's so inviting. It makes you just want to go out and take a deep breath of fresh air.
Yesterday was a beautiful day, too. My lover and I had such an enjoyable day. As I said in a previous post, we are searching for some ways to complete the interior decorating process of our home. So, with that in mind, we headed to one of our favorite little towns on the way to Mexico. They have so many beautiful things, and we enjoy walking around and dreaming of how we picture the finished product of our Poco Hacienda. It was SO relaxing. We strolled from shop to shop. The sun was shining, but it wasn't so hot. The breeze was blowing ever so slightly and we just took time for us. So refreshing. Afterwards, we stopped to have lunch with Dad and Mom P. It's always so great to spend time with them. I wish Dad and Mom C. were a bit closer so we could see them more often, too!
We also had the privilege of spending time with two of our best friends last night. We don't get to see them as often as we'd like, so it was nice to have a whole evening dedicated to laughing with friends. We had a blast.
Today, I'm feeling motivated to work in the yard. It's a bit cooler here during the days, so it makes it nice to work outside. I'd like to get some of the excess grass pulled up (we have grass growing in places where it shouldn't be) and create a little oasis in the back yard. It's getting to be the time of year where you want to eat ever single meal outside. So, I'd like to get our patio ready for just that!!!!!!
Tomorrow, we have to go back to work, but not until the evening. It's so nice to have a laid back schedule this month. We are going to be able to enjoy some days off. I'm looking forward to it. We'll be able to go to church, and enjoy some spiritual refreshment before heading off to the airport. Yeah!!
Have a great weekend everyone! Talk to you all again soon, I'm sure!
1 comment:
Hey, I just flew SWA for my very first time! It wasn't bad :) Although, I do have one question, why do you guys have to demonstrate the vests? Just curious lol
Post a Comment