"In this crazy life, through these crazy times it's you - you make me sing! You're every line, you're every word, you're everything!"
Sunday, September 16, 2007
With Love...From Aunt Ellie
Katelyn Nicole Girdler Born: September 15, 2007 2:26pm Weight: 8.1 lbs Height: 21 in. Parents: Tim and Bonnie Girdler
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey girl. I know I'm not the brightest person in the world, but I don't think Sept. 25 has occured yet....I could be wrong...;-) She is GORGEOUS!!! I love the little babies...they make me want to have another one, just not anytime soon!!
2 comments:
Hey girl. I know I'm not the brightest person in the world, but I don't think Sept. 25 has occured yet....I could be wrong...;-) She is GORGEOUS!!! I love the little babies...they make me want to have another one, just not anytime soon!!
such a cute baby! Congrats to Aunt and Uncle L!
Post a Comment