Sunday, September 9, 2007

Asking All Moms...

As all of you know, I'm not a mom. That's not to say that I won't be someday. . .anyway, a lot of my readers have kiddos, so I'd like to ask you to do me a favor. Please tell me what you think of this product - The Squeeze-Free Juice Box Holder
I know that it may be a little difficult to analyze because you don't have it to hold and try first hand, but I would really appreciate your responses as to your impression of the product simply from visiting the website. Does it sound practical? Is it something you would consider using? Have you had similar problems to the one that this product is trying to solve? Please comment with any and all feedback.
I say, "Thank You" in advance and I am looking forward to hearing from all you moms!!!!

4 comments:

JLHesse said...

My review is mixed. Buying juice frozen or in a bottle is cheaper than single-serve cartons, so that's how I buy it. Plus, I don't give Kaden full-strength juice on a regular basis. However, I do pack a juice box for his lunch for preschool. He only goes 1x/week, so we don't go through juice boxes very quickly. We used to have the spillage problem before he figured them out, but he does fine with them now. If I used them more often, I would invest in a few of these. I like the idea of giving them out as birthday party favors.

The "man version" (as we call it): "I like 'em, but I don't need 'em." ;-) Hope that helps!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I thought I posted a comment last night, but I guess it didn't show up!
I love these things! I was tired of worrying about Hannah spilling in our brand new mini van and this seemed to solve all our problems. We're quite often running late for church on Sunday morning and end up eating breakfast on the way...and even though Hannah has figured out to hold them without spilling, something unexpected can always happen in a moving vehicle!
Hope that helps!
Becky Dow

Anonymous said...

Well, I have mixed thoughts as well...I tend to agree with Jen in that it is cheaper to buy things other than single-serving containers and I would never give my child at age one a juice box because of the the sugar etc. Plus, I don't like it to be full strength either. At Ellie's age now, when I would be more apt to give her a juice box, she is old enough to know how to suck and not squeeze.....the concept is good, I guess. BUT, I also think they are kind of ugly, honestly and would not purchase one myself. Why do you need these reviews, I am wondering?

-BECKY LYNN

Anonymous said...

I also don't buy juice boxes...my daughter has had one a few times while at a friend's house. She hasn't had any trouble with not squeezing them, although she was probably three by the time she had one. She normally doesn't get juice at home at all, maybe once every few months as a special treat (we have her drink milk or water).
I will also agree that the design is very unattractive!