Thursday, September 6, 2007

Say Goodbye....

It is officially time to say goodbye to Summer 2007. I really enjoy September. School is back in session and the summer travel season is behind us. Yeah. I love my job, and I love that SWA is one of the busiest air carries in the United States, but I love the quiet that comes with the fall, too. So, thank you to all of you who traveled on a Red Belly this summer, and I'll be looking forward to many of you traveling as the holidays approach. . .
In other news, my sister is still anxiously waiting to become a mom. Her baby is ready to come, but is taking her time making her entrance. My sister's official due date is one week from today, but who knows what will happen. I'm anxious, too. I think if the baby knew just how excited we all were, she'd go ahead and make her entrance. So, in honor of tradition...."COME ON BABY!!!"
I'm on call for work tomorrow, and I'm sure I'll get ca
lled in the early to mid morning, so I'm going to call it a night.

PS - I love this guy with my WHOLE heart......I am so blessed with laughter and love. Thanks, lover!!!!!!!

No comments: