Wow. It's been quite an exciting few weeks. As seen in my last post, God has blessed the world with Katie. She is so sweet, and I miss her so much. I am thankful that both she and my sister are healthy and happy. They are off to a good start, and I am praying for a lifetime of great things for their entire family.
Then, on Monday, I returned home to the desert, packed my backpack and we were off to go camping in honor of my mother-in-law's 50th birthday. We enjoyed three days of complete relaxation and fellowship. It was such a time of refilling for all of us. It was so great to be out in God's creation.
Now, I'm back at work. Of course, I'd love to be at home, but I'm ok with being at work, too. The past few weeks have been so exciting for me, and I'm grateful to have such a wonderful life. There isn't too much to share, except GOD IS SO GOOD.
So, I will leave you with a few pics of my week...things that make me happy.





3 comments:
I'm so glad things are going great for you! Congrats on being an aunt ... I'm so excited that everyone's healthy and happy! I have a sneaking suspicion you might be spending more time in a certain city in KY. :-) BTW, we made it home safe and sound last night. Thanks again for making my getaway possible! :-) Love you!!!
Congratulations, Auntie! I know that my sister LOVES LOVES LOVES being Ellie'
s aunt and you will just love having one! Katie is BEAUTIFUL! Can you post a picture of the new family? You look so great in the first picture. I just LOVE your hair! The style and the color look fantastic on yoU! I decided to go REALLY dark brown.....but am in Julie Henderson's wedding next week and thought I'd wait until after that!
Hey Cindy. Your little niece is so cute. Is that pictures from the hospital because she doesn't look like the typical newborn. Her coloring and plump little face is so perfect looking:) I only know good things that come from the name Katie (my little sister for one!!!) You look great and sound so happy. I'm thrilled by that!! Love you, Molly
Post a Comment