"In this crazy life, through these crazy times it's you - you make me sing! You're every line, you're every word, you're everything!"
:-P (sticking tongue out!)
ugh... imagine what 85 will become in 3 months! :-)
LOVE-INGIT!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH! miss you darling, have a great trip!
I must admit...I wish it wasn't so warm here...today I think we must have hit at least 85 since at 7pm it was still 76!! It can't be right to only be March and be so warm...what does that mean for this summer?!?!
It hit 74 here today!! Yea!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
:-P
(sticking tongue out!)
ugh... imagine what 85 will become in 3 months! :-)
LOVE-
ING
IT!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH! miss you darling, have a great trip!
I must admit...I wish it wasn't so warm here...today I think we must have hit at least 85 since at 7pm it was still 76!! It can't be right to only be March and be so warm...what does that mean for this summer?!?!
It hit 74 here today!! Yea!!
Post a Comment