Tuesday, March 6, 2007

GREAT IS THE LORD AND GREATLY TO BE PRAISED!!!

Yesterday was a nice day. My hubby was technically "working", but I guess you could say he was working from home. It was nice.
We have begun experiencing the joys of purchasing a home. They truly are joys. It's an exciting time for us, and no matter what happens along the way, it's going to be a great and memorable time in our lives. AND, in the end we will have the home that is perfect for us!!!! We have already seen the Lord's hand so hugely in this decision to purchase a home. He is sending an over-abundance of confirmation that we are doing the right thing. I am SO excited to see what house he has for us!!!!
Last night, my lover and I spent some time together. It was so nice. We tried out a new pizza shop, and drove into town to dream so more about homeownership. I'm so grateful for my life-partner! He is such an amazing man. I love him more with each sunrise.
I had some weird dreams last night. I dreamed that I missed my deadhead flight to TUS because I couldn't find gate 170. I have NO idea what airport I was in....odd. I woke up (and I guess I woke my hubby, too). I mentioned how warm it was in the bed. He checked the thermostat and came back to bed. He said, "You're really warm!" My reply, "I've been running through the airport! I couldn't find my gate and I missed my flight!" I promptly fell back to sleep.
Through the rest of the night in my sleep, and into my waking hours, I have been repeating a great piece of scripture. Over and over it runs through my head. Let me share it with you:
"Great is the LORD and greatly to be praised!!! His faithfulness endures through all generations."
What a great assurance! Have an awesome day!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Lord is great and greatly to be praised! Thanks for your post and good luck on your quest for home ownership. Somehow that piece of adulthood passed me by, as I married "into" a home. In some ways I wish that I would have had to go through the process by myself so that I would appreciate it more. Don't get me wrong. I love having a house, but I don't know the hard work it takes to get it. May be the Lord knew I couldn't handle it. tee, hee. :-) Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

We've bought two houses now - each with crazy and unique stories. I think that is half of the fun. You'll never forget this experience... and kudos on the amazing patience you've had. We'll celebrate together with you soon.

(hmmmm we had Kaden about 10 months after purchasing our first house......)

Michael said...

Thave verse is OFF THE HOOK! THank you so much for that reminder. Glad to hear things are warming up for you LOL. OH HEY! My church is coming out to PHX June 22-24th. My pastor is preaching at a church in Mesa and he wanted us to come with him. Hopefully I will be able to see you guys when I am out there. Tried to go through SWA for the tickets but $500 bucks a person was a bit steep...FOR GROUP RATE...we shall see.