The story of how the Lord brought us together is nothing short of amazing - it's only a demonstration of how much God loves us and works everything for our good. I thank the Lord every single day for giving such a precious gift to me. I can only pray, too, that with each passing day, Luke is fulfilled more and more by the love I have to offer him.It is such a privilege to be his wife. He is an amazing man of God - eager to demonstrate his love for his God and his love for me. Each new day, I fall in love more and more with Luke. I can not imagine my life without him, and I can not wait to see where the Lord takes us in the days and years ahead.
Today, I look back with a grateful heart. The Lord saw fit to unite us in love - a covenant. . .a promise that we would be faithful to God and to each other until the end of time.



Luke, I can't believe it's been three years. Thank you for choosing to love me every single day. "Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death....it burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame. Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot wash it away." Happy Anniversary, my Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment