"In this crazy life, through these crazy times it's you - you make me sing! You're every line, you're every word, you're everything!"
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
BIRTHDAY WISHES
A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY WONDERFUL SISTER!!!!!! MAY YOU HAVE THE DAY OF YOUR LIFE AND A YEAR BEYOND YOUR WILDEST DREAMS! I LOVE YOU AND AM SO HAPPY TO CELEBRATE YOU TODAY!
Thanks so much for replying to my cake post awhile back. Sorry that I never replied back. Are you on Facebook?
I didn't know that you went to culinary school. When did you do that? I would love to go to pastry school! How fun! I am signed up to take a Wilton cake decorating course in April. That should help.
I took your suggestions and bought a cake spinning cake stand. I made it so much easier to frost the cake! I already had the cake leveler. That was a handy $3 investment!
I would love to fly to AZ and get some lessons. Maybe someday. Do you ever fly to Denver? Let me know if you ever do!
1 comment:
Thanks so much for replying to my cake post awhile back. Sorry that I never replied back. Are you on Facebook?
I didn't know that you went to culinary school. When did you do that? I would love to go to pastry school! How fun! I am signed up to take a Wilton cake decorating course in April. That should help.
I took your suggestions and bought a cake spinning cake stand. I made it so much easier to frost the cake! I already had the cake leveler. That was a handy $3 investment!
I would love to fly to AZ and get some lessons. Maybe someday. Do you ever fly to Denver? Let me know if you ever do!
Thanks for your encouragement!
Post a Comment