Sunday, February 3, 2008

What's On My Mind...

I don't really have too much to say, but somehow I feel obligated to sign on to this, my corner of the internet, and record my thoughts.
Thought number 1: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER-IN-LAW!!!!!
Thought number 2: Our taxes will be ready for submission this week - and that makes both me and my hubby really, really happy.
Thought number 3: The NY Giants just won the Superbowl. I don't think there should have been a superbowl this year. But what do I know?
Thought number 4: I'm a little bit nervous about Tuesday, but I know God is in control. Most of the country will be voting on who they want to run for the next President of the United States. We really need to drench that day in prayer
Thought number 5: I get to see my lover tonight and I'm REALLY excited about it.
Thought number 6: I miss my family and friends that I don't get to see very often.
Thought number 7: That's enough thoughts for today. Goonight.

No comments: