
Well, I did it. Posh Beckham has influenced me. I found this picture of her this morning, and I just loved the cut. I knew the color would be a bit dark for me, but I thought the cut would be a start. So, I called and was able to get in right away. I showed up and had the BEST hairstylist I have ever had. She has won my business for as long as she is cutting hair. She took one look at the picture and said she knew what to do. She chopped my hair.....put color in.....waxed my eyebrows (a first for me!!!) and two hours later, this was the result....

2 comments:
Wahoo! Two posh spice-inspired 'dos! :-) I love it!!! Can't wait to see it in person ... hopefully soon!
jeez. I can't see the picture!!! I'm sure it's darling!! I love that cut. Too much of an "A frame" for me, but I like a slight wedge myself. ;-)
Post a Comment