It's been a busy week (or two). My hubby and I worked six days straight together. That's a lot. There is no getting around it. To be traveling around the country for six days is tiring. I'm glad, though, that I was with my lover. I don't know that I could do it if I was just by myself. We had some interesting moments, of course. But, we survived and now we are home for a day or two.
Along the way, we were able to RON in BNA again and had the chance to meet up with our friends. That's always a fun time. We never have long enough there, but it's always nice to see them - if even for a few minutes.
On days three thru six, we flew with a girl who is engaged and is planning to get married in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Sound familiar? Yeah, well as soon as she figured out that we had done just that, we spent the entire three days discussing different options for her wedding. She's so excited and I don't blame her!!!!!
On Wednesday, we almost got rerouted. I was devastated. I had a rehearsal here at church on Wednesday evening and the reroute would have caused me to miss it. Unfortunately, the company didn't have much sympathy for my other commitment. BUT, the Lord must have heard my cries because the plane we were supposed to take was broken, and the time it took them to fix it was the time needed to get the original crew there to work the flight. By the time we had the plane loaded with passengers, the crew was there and we were able to get back on our original trip and we got home with no further issue!!!!! (Praise the LORD for broken toilets!)
I went to rehearsal and had such a refreshing time. There is nothing that even comes close to singing in worship to my Savior. It is such a relaxing thing for me.
Yesterday, we had Dad and Mom P. over for dinner. We cooked up some delicious food and shared a great time with them. I just love being close enough to call them up and have them come over whenever we want.
I don't know what we'll do today. I really, really want to get my hair cut and colored, but I'm not sure what to do with it. So, maybe I'll be spontaneous. We'll see.
I hope you all have a great day!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment