Monday, July 9, 2007

On My Own......

Hello, there. Well, I'm all by myself for the next few days. My hubby took off with his dad for the open waters of the Pacific Ocean. They'll be gone until sometime on Wednesday, and hopefully they'll come back with a truckload of fish for us to eat. I'm sure they're having a blast.
I just got home from a trip late last night, and I'm exhausted today!!! I don't know why, really, but I'm tired out. I was fortunate to have a very very very long overnight in BUF, so my parents came and got me and took me home. Fun!!!!
Today, I'm working on getting some invitations made for my sis's baby shower, and I have some errands to run. I'm sure I'll fit in a nap sometime, too.
Well, that's it for now. I hope you all have a great week!!!!

No comments: