Hey there. Not too much to say today, but I wanted to say Hi. We are truly enjoying a few days at home. Our trip went well. Not too much drama. I did get evaluated by a supervisor, but he told me I did a terrific job, so that's always good news. SWA has also acquired four aircraft that don't look like the regular SWjets, and we flew in one of those. It was kind of neat - kind of annoying at times - but a fun experience just the same. That plane just happened to be the one I was on when I was being evaluated, so I thank the other FA flying in the back (my hubby) for all his help.
Yesterday was truly enjoyable. My lover and I decided to head out for a delicious lunch. Then, we drove down to Dad and Mom P's place for a little while. He wanted to pick up a bike and some tools so he could go riding. It was so nice to be able to drive down and enjoy some time with them. Last evening, we had some friends over for dessert and chatting. It was SO fun!!!! I'm looking forward to getting back into that. I have always enjoyed having people over, but while were up in PHX, it was hard to do that.
I don't know what today will hold, but it's a beautiful day, so I'm sure we'll find something fun to do. Then, tomorrow, it's back to work.
I hope you all have a terrific day!!!!!
1 comment:
house pictures yet???
Post a Comment