I have a lot to post about, but it will have to wait until some other time. The following news supercedes all other news that I was conjuring up to share. . .
IN SEPTEMBER I WILL BECOME AN AUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's right, folks. My sister and brother-in-law are expecting their first child on September 20!!! I am VERY happy right now and can not WAIT to meet the newest object of my affection!!!!! Both the baby and my sister are healthy and happy. I will let you all know as soon as possible if it's a boy or girl. Congrats to my sis and bro! I love them and know that they will be great parents!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
Congrats, congrats!!!
You sister isn't the only one...have you checked out Erica's blog recently???
Yea! I'm not an aunt yet and that's fine b/c none of my sibs or in-laws are married! :-) Congrats to all of you. It's a fun journey!
Post a Comment