Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, EVERYONE!

I hope everyone enjoys the day! I made my hubby breakfast in bed this morning - eggs, an english muffin and yogurt with fresh strawberries. I love doing special things for him. We aren't doing anything much today. Just hanging out at home and enjoying each other's company.

Our last trip was good - uneventful and good. Now, it's nice to be home for a few days. No really funny stories to share this time. Sorry.

We had a wonderful time with the sister P yesterday! We drove down in the early afternoon, watched "Smokin' Aces" and then headed to RA! - one of our favorite sushi places to have sushi. It was so much fun! It'll be nice when we live down in the south town again. We are looking forward to being closer to family and friends.

It seems like most of my readers are buried under piles of snow today. I hope everyone stays cozy and warm! Enjoy. I remember days like that, when I was living in NY. We hoped and prayed for snow days - and when they came, it was the BEST! We'd play outside, and get all nice and cold. Then, we'd come inside and have soup or hot chocolate or something warm. Sometimes, I miss the snow. Not usually, but sometimes. Enjoy it for me!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it May 25 yet? Not to wish too much of my life away, but . . .