Saturday, February 3, 2007

Five Little Known Facts. . .

I guess it's my turn. I was tagged to list five little known facts about myself. That's hard!!!! I feel like my life is pretty much an open book, but I will try. My apologies to those of you who read this and know all of this already. . .Here goes!

1. I HATE eating with a spoon. Call me strange, but I don't like the way the curve of the spoon feels in my mouth. I even eat yogurt with a fork!
2. I really got married five days before I really got married. I know that's confusing. We got married in the US before getting married in Mexico, but our marriage license states April 25 (our Mexico wedding day) as the official date.
3. I want a long-haired dachshund. I think they are the CUTEST dogs ever.
4. I have eaten raw sea urchin. I will NEVER EVER do it again, but at least I can say I did it!
5. My dream vacation (well, one of them) is going to swim with the Dolphins. I think that would be so cool. Probably over-rated, but still a cool dream.

I tag. . .whoever feels like sharing some secrets about themselves.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just saw an ad on TV last night for a new place in Orlando---I think...where you can do just that..swim with dolphins!! some hotel/resort thing....

Anonymous said...

Long haired dachshund=best and most loyal dogs ever! LOVE MY LITTLE Zippity-do-dog! There's also a wire haired variation, that I want to look into next! But, they are the best!

Thank you for all your advice and help with my questions! I appreciate you answering them!