I'm MADLY in love with my hubby. Sometimes, I'm just overwhelmed with gratefulness in my heart and I just had to let it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LUV U BABE!
Another day, another trip.....and we're home again - for a day and a half. Nothing TOO exciting to report from this trip. Sunday feels like so long ago. Traveled with two of the THE BEST flight attendants in the industry! Slept in LAX and MHT. . .one colder than the other.
People I'm only MOSTLY jealous of: 1. Anyone who is related to me (by blood or by marriage) who happens to be leaving on Sunday to go on a Cruise to the warm places of the world Luv ya Cndygrl2210!!!!!
Unexpected moments in my week: 1. Snow in Tucson, AZ. I wasn't there to see it, but I'm ok with that 2. My friend Thomas, who greeted our plane in MDW today. He lives and works in LUV. He was one of my trainers. Cool guy, cool shoes. 3. A request for sugar-free Cranberry Juice on the plane. Hmmm. . .4. A canceled flight resulting in riding (not working) to MHT from BWI last night :) :) (That deserves TWO smilies)
Famous People I saw this week: 1. The cousin of Joe Rogan (the host of Fear Factor). Actually, he works for SWA - if you call what he does work. 2. We might have had an actor (or the brother of one) one our plane, but we're not 100% sure. An actor from "The Devil Wears Prada", or a guy who looks a LOT like him sat in 22C on the way from SAN to OAK on Sunday.
Ok, you got me. I probably didn't see any FAMOUS people this week.
Anyone catch on, yet, that I'm in a weird mood?
No solid plans for tomorrow. I still haven't gotten to the hospital to see my friend who is (I think) still pregnant with twins. I'll call her mom in the morning to find out for sure, and I'll go visit, if she's still there.
I am SO excited for February to get here. A friend of mine is opening a store especially for petite women, much like myself. It's in Nashville, and wouldn't you know, I just happened to get a Nashville overnight in February!!! I didn't plan it that way, but I'm NOT giving that trip away. It'll be great! The second night is a 20 hr. overnight in TUS. ALSO, Valentine's Day is in February, and I happen to enjoy that holiday a LOT! I have a feeling that this year is going to be X-tra special
I'm sure I have more to say, but not now. Tonight will be a jam-packed evening! American Idol, State of the Union, AND a chance to find better overnight's for Feb. (They release the unclaimed trips tonight at 10pm and I'm determined to get something good
PS - FYI - We don't serve sugar-free cranberry juice on the plane.....
3 comments:
Looks great...found this via L Roe's blog
Love the new look! Glad to see you made the switch to blogger. Ask Jenn how she uses google analytics to track her stats - it's really cool to watch.
We're looking forward to having you in Nashville.
fun new site, Luci! i love blogger. :-)
Post a Comment