Thursday, January 25, 2007

I have been married for 9 months today!!!!!!!! I am more in love than I have ever been before. I can't believe how quickly time has passed. This first part of married life has been amazing and I am looking to many, many, many more years of wedded bliss!!!! I love you, my dear husband! Thanks for loving me and making every single day full of love and smiles!! You are my soul-mate!

And in other news: We got a trip together today. We weren't supposed to, really, but sometimes God chooses to bless us in unexpected ways. I had been sitting airport standby and knew I would get this particular trip. It's a decent trip, really. So, I was just waiting for them to call. My hubby knew he'd get called for something and traffic made him decide to come to the airport early. When he got there, another position was available, so he called. They didn't give it to him at first, but not long after, they called back and told him it wouldn't do any harm for him to have a trip with me! Wasn't that so nice of them?! So, we have a 19 hr. overnight in ONT and 18hrs. in GEG tomorrow night. We get home around 3:30pm on Saturday, so it's a great trip! Today, the weather is just about perfect, so I think we'll spend part of the afternoon enjoying the outdoors. Maybe this is a sign that spring is on its way!

My friend had her babies! I still haven't had a chance to see her (or them). They were born yesterday. Their names are Lucy and Lily. I can't imagine how adorable they must be. I am so anxious to meet them. This weird thing, called work, keeps getting in the way ;)

We signed up for a "movie-by-mail" program from Blockbuster yesterday. It's free for the first two weeks. So, we've been adding movies to the list of the one's we'd like to see, and are anticipating the first ones to be in our mailbox when we return from our trip. What fun!!

Well, i'm gonna enjoy the day - I hope you all do as well!!!!! Until next time!


1 comment:

Erica said...

Hey! Good to hear from you. Congratulations on getting married! How exciting! It will be fun to check out your blog now.