Monday, June 4, 2007

Life is good.
My sister FINALLY sent me pictures of her growing belly. My little niece is growing like a weed, and I can't wait for her to get here!!!!!
One of my most favorite friends in the world called me on Friday to let me know that she also has a little girl in her belly. Yeah!!! She has two boys and I LOVE them dearly, but I must say that I am excited for a little girl to be joining them.
Speaking of Friday, it was a marvelous day!!! We got to the title office right at 8:15am and we were finished with everything by 9:15am. So, then we just had to wait. Around 2pm, we got the phone call saying we could pick up the keys, so we did!!!!!!! Official homeowners! Tomorrow, we are picking out paint colors, and this weekend, the transformation will begin. After that is done, we will be moving in. I can't wait!
So, I am on the final day of trip. My hubby was supposed to come with me, but he got sick. On Friday, while we were waiting to get the keys to the house, he came down with something, and by Saturday morning, there was no way he could fly. I debated staying home with him, but I really didn't want to get sick myself, so I decided the best thing to do was to go on my trip and let him get better. It was a hard decision because I felt terrible just going off and leaving him when he wasn't feeling well, but I think my plan worked. He told me last night that he's feeling better.
On another really exciting note, I'm going to be singing on the praise team at church again! Now that we've moved back "home" my schedule will allow me to be involved with the worship department and I am SO excited about that. It was kinda funny. Last Sunday, I told them that I'd be able to come back and the VERY NEXT MORNING, I had an email telling me that I had be scheduled. It was an honor. I'm very excited to add that dimension back into my life. I have missed it.
Ok, folks, I need to get going. I hope you all have a great start to your week!!!!! I'll be back with more stories on a different day...

No comments: