Friday, May 25, 2007

Well...hello everyone! Seems like it's been a while. Sorry for that. I have been working and working and trying to organize a move, and oh yeah, I worked a few days in there too.
Can you tell I've been working a lot?? It's all good, though. It's getting exciting at our house. Only six more days until we are homeowners!!!! Oh, my! Can this really be happening? Oh, it's really exciting.
So, I've been working a lot. Nothing too exciting has happened. I had a gentlemen get really sick (like throwing up for the entire 2-hour flight sick) on my plane last week. That was interesting. No big deal, though. Paramedics met the plane and took him away. Sometimes I wonder what happens with people when things like that happen. I'm sure he's ok, but I'm still curious.
I got to see my dad and mom kind of unexpectedly. I got a BUF overnight without even trying, so I spent the afternoon with them last week. We went shopping and had a wonderful meal at the Olive Garden. I love them and miss them so much. It was a very pleasant surprise.

Today, I'm kind of just chillin' out in my hotel room. I decided that I should just sleep in and relax a little bit. So, here I am. It's nice to have some down time. My hubby is getting worked this week!!! He ended up working over 12 hours yesterday. That's never pleasant when that happens. Hopefully, they'll just send him home today.
Sorry for the boring post. Nothing too exciting going on right now. I'm sure it will get more eventful over the next few weeks. I'll be sure to keep everyone posted!

No comments: