Good Morning, all. It's only 6:50 a.m., but I am way too excited to sleep. In just a few hours, we will be headed to the south town to get inspections done on a house that we are in the process of purchasing!!!! I can't believe that we are really buying a house!!! It seems a little bit surreal - like we aren't really old enough to be doing this. Eek!
The house we found is truly a blessing from the Lord. It definitely needs some work, but overall it's PERFECT for me and my lover. Please pray that the inspections go well and we will be able to move forward with the purchase!!!!!
2 comments:
YAAA! Is this the one you guys were telling us about -- the one where the owners knew you were interested in buying it for a while? I hope everything goes well -- I will pray for you! This is an exciting day!
How exciting! You'll have to post pictures if you can! :-) Good luck on all the future proceedings. I'm sure it will all go smoothly!
Post a Comment