I know, it's been a while, and for that, I apologize. But, here I am now. That's all that matters. We've been busy. Last week we headed to BNA for a great time with friends! I went shopping - mostly trying on the clothes at my friend, Laurie's, new store - Petite Boutique. Great times! I was a model for some clothes that she hadn't seen on anyone yet. I was also a model for some clothes that caught my eye. I ended up with a new denim jacket that fits me PERFECTLY and a pair of pants that are casual, but I want to keep them for special things. They fit me perfectly as well!! After shopping we headed to our friends' home for dinner. It was the best time I've had in a LONG time. My hubby finally had a chance to meet my best friends from college. It was fun. Kinda weird to see everyone post "college bubble." Everyone has changed - adding family members in the form of spouses and children, and letting time and experience shape them. It was great. The food was great and the fellowship even better. I can't wait to do it again soon!!!
The next day, we headed to TUS for a LONG overnight at the "Perry Paradise Resort" (aka - Dad and Mom P's). It was a great time. Sis picked us up at the airport. It seemed like a day off in the middle of our trip. We ended our trip on Saturday evening and had a short overnight at home before doing it all over again. Last night was BNA again, but no company. Today was TUS, and once again we headed "home" for some R&R. That's where we are right now. It's so nice. We'll be home tomorrow and finally have a few days off. We'll be house hunting among other things. I'm looking forward to it all.
Well, dinner is almost ready, so I'm going to end my story here. There will be more some other time. Please visit again soon.
Oh, one more thing. . .something I have been praying for has come to fruition. It's a great thing, and although I can't share the details, I know that God is going to use it in a POWERFUL way. It's great to watch God change lives!
1 comment:
We had a great time, too! I'm looking forward to more reunions. :-) Kaden wants to see Aunt Wuci and Uncle Wuke again!
Post a Comment